I have Resigned from my Job

I have resigned from my job and am looking forward to working at my new place =)

People keep asking me to delay my resignation as times are bad now. Duh.. as if I do not know.

The point is this : I simply do not enjoy working at my current job. I am NOT happy no matter how hard I try.

Yes of course i might not be happy at my new place but at least I have given it a shot. I do not want to spend the rest of my life wondering about "what ifs". You only live through life once.

Well as part of my learning process, I think I have learnt alot about myself in this current job. Some of my weaknesses which I am trying to overcome are as follows:

1. To speak up more. Do not be afraid of stating my opinions.
2. Smile more. Talk to others more
3. Be more proactive. Don't be too reactive. Sometimes when we have too much work to do, we tend to "shun" other "extra" work.

I hope to be able to strengthen my weak points even as I embark on my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...