Reconfiguring My Portfolio

Have been quite free lately so I am a bit more active in managing my portfolio.

Just bought 1000 shares of ST Eng@$2.53. They have been paying out good dividends so I will be using the money I earned from NOL to enter into this dividend paying stock. I believe they go XD later this month with close to 12 cents in dividends!

Also looking forward to receive my 5 cents a share dividends from Innotec. I currently own around 15000 shares which i bought some time back.

I also transferred a large majority of my AIA Investment Linked Plan from the Regional Fixed Income Fund to the Greater China Equity Fund. I cannot time the bottom of the market buy I guess China is always the way to go.

Back in the good old days of 2004 to 2007, the China fund was up above $2. Entering into it now at close to $1.60, I feel prepared to weather the stormy seas again with China! The last time I exited the china fund was when it was way above $2. So i guess anything below $2 is a steal and a bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...