The following are links on certain of my suggestions on how one can become financially free. I hope that you find them useful.
Introduction to Financial Freedom
- My Definition of Financial Freedom - a simple introduction on what I believe financial freedom is and my own personal goals.
- Financial Freedom Number - another method of determining how far you are away from financial freedom is by calculating this number.
- How to Calculate Your Networth - some people do not want to build up passive income and instead look to increase their overall networth. You can find out how much your networth is and compare it with mine.
- Are You Wealthy? - your networth alone might not give you a true picture of whether you are wealthy. The authors of The Millionaire Next Door came up with this method to determine whether you are truly wealthy.
Journey towards Financial Freedom
- Road to Financial Freedom - a 10 part mini-series on the ten steps you can take to kick start your very own journey.
- Four Steps to Financial Freedom - A simple 4 step guide to how anyone can achieve financial freedom
- Contemplative Thoughts - some of my very own personal thoughts on my journey. It also includes some useful articles from elsewhere. Most of them written when I was thinking of giving up.
Increasing Your Income
- Income Investing - a 5 part series on the various investment tools that you can use to increase your passive income.
- Investing in Canadian Royalty Trusts - a short article on what Canroys are and how one can invest in them.
- True Potential of Passive Income - an article off the web that discusses the true potential of passive income
- Top 10 Money Saving Tips - a simple post on how to save money.
- 2 Easy Steps to Build An Emergency Fund - a simple two step strategy one can take to save up for that rainy day.
Other Useful Articles
- 3 Key Lessons From Rich Dad, Poor Dad - a post on three simple lessons I learnt from Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Lessons from Donald Trump - a post on some of the lessons I have learnt from Donald Trump
- Conversation With A Millionaire - my very own conversation with a self made millionaire who is only in his 30s