What Color Is Your Parachute?

In my current search for a job, I have been reading this wonderful book called What Color Is Your Parachute.

I borrowed it from the library and I must say that this book is impacting my life in more ways than I can count.

I am not too sure why the title of the book is as such but it is really a good book to read.

Amongst the books that I have read, Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Richest Man in Babylon are perhaps some of the books that have affected the way I think about things.

Holding this current book in my hand is indeed such a joy. It is as if I am being introduced to a new concept altogether just the way my world was opened up to things like passive and portfolio income when I first read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

I have followed the book's instruction to sketch the picture of my ideal life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...