WaveSecure featured on Lifehacker

For you who don't know, the Lifehacker website is quite popular amongst web users.

Recently, I was pleasantly surprised to see that WaveSecure was featured on Lifehacker. You can view it here.

Why I am pleasantly surprised is because the company that developed WaveSecure is based in Singapore and more importantly , a friend of mine is actually one of the founders. I am glad that he has found success in an area of his passion.

It lets me believe that I can also achieve something of the magnitude that he has achieved in my lifetime. This is despite me not topping my course in university and stuff.

Kudos to you my friend! I wish you further success in your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...