Youth Olympic Games

For those of you who missed the closing ceremony of the Youth Olympic Games, here is the video for you to enjoy.

Personally, I felt that the YOG was a huge and resounding success. Though I wasn't personally involved in it, I really felt proud to be a Singaporean to see the beauty of our country and its skyline broadcast to so many nations overseas. Watching the closing ceremony of the YOG literally gave me goosebumps when I heard the national anthem and also the song "Its not about winning(?)". It was simply amazing!

Singapore has really transformed over the years and I cannot say how amazing it is to be living in such times.

As Ng Ser Mian says, WE HAVE DONE IT, WE HAVE DELIVERED.

Hosting the YOG is indeed a proud moment in Singapore's history. And I am proud to be a witness to these times.

I was in Singapore where it all begun...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...