Elections, Royal Wedding and Osama is Dead

So many historical events seem to be taking place over the past few days.

Singapore General Elections 2011.

Yes. By now, most people are probably suffering from an overdose of election news and trivia ranging from Kate Spade to Nicole Seah. In fact, facebook seems to be flooded with so much election news that I am suddenly surprised at how politically charged so many of my friends are. Well, this is a once in five years event and I am keenly keeping watch on the elections since 82 out of 87 seats are being contested. My predictions? I think the opposition party will only keep one seat - Hougang.

Royal Wedding

So while we were suffering from an overdose of election news, the royal wedding was really a good break. Spent quite some time in front of the TV watching the live footages of the royal wedding even as I remarked to myself the fact that I have visited those places in London a very long time ago. I think the royal couple look really sweet.

The Royal Wedding Order of Events

Osama is Dead (Latest News)

With a wedding, there needs to be a funeral. Well, the news is out that Osama bin Laden is dead. Shot in the head. After 2 wars, and an entire US army hunting him down, it took almost a decade just to kill this man. And he was in Pakistan. Not Iraq or Afghanistan where the wars took place. Scroll below for a gruesome picture of Osama.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...