You might have just stumbled upon this blog and I thank you for taking time to go through it. I hope you find lots of interesting articles even as you navigate around this blog. I thought that I might as well just highlight a few articles which I have grouped according to topics to make it so much easier for you to navigate: I must be frank that reading through some of these posts, I have entirely forgotten that I actually wrote them. It almost feels like it was a different person writing some of these articles then.
Personal Thoughts and Reflections
- A Brutally Honest Post
- Lessons from Silas Marner
- Which is Your Best Income Source
- Conversation with a Millionaire
- Don't Run the Rat Race
Salary and Personal Finance
- Salary Discussion
- Starting Pay for Singapore Graduates
- Are You Ready to Manage Your Cashflow?
- Are You Ready to Take Charge of Your Healthcare Costs?
- 1001 Frugal Things to Do
- How Much to Get Married (Part 1) (Part 2)