Don't Write When You Have Nothing To Write About

Well, that's the mentality I have been taking nowadays.  I haven't felt a strong urge to write about anything and that perhaps explains the irregularity in posting any new articles.  I don't feel like there is anything new in terms of knowledge that I can contribute at the moment, and so I stopped writing for a while.

In terms of investments, I haven't made any new investments just yet.  I have been toying around with the idea of investing in CitySpring Infrastructure Trust or one of the industrial REITs but couldn't decide between the both and so am just sitting still right now and not doing anything.  I know that is probably not a good thing to do since I tend to procrastinate for way too long and sometimes, it just seems so much better to act first and then analyse later.

Well, CitySpring Infrastructure Trust seems like a real safe and defensive bet considering that it owns infrastructure that are what I would call "recession proof".  However, I think there was just a rights issue not too long back and I do have some concerns over its ability to grow its distribution.  On the other hand, industrial REITs also provide an equivalent yield and might be likely to make yield accretive acquisitions.  Of course, considering that the economic situation is still not that stable, there might be a likelihood that rental rates might drop.  So that is another risk to consider.  Not too mention that industrial REITs tenant base are also not as diverse as compared to a retail REIT ,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...