New Look for This Blog

After contemplating for some time, I decided that it was time to shed the "bluish" look that has stuck with this blog for the past 1 to 2 years.  So I am trying out something new and sticking to a really clean look which I hope readers will actually find more soothing to the eyes.  I am not a design kind of person so do bare with me.  I remember that there were some offers to help me design the blog (for a fee of course), but I could not afford it. Anyway, the look is new but the content remains the same.

 I must admit that I am guilty of not pushing out  enough posts to satisfy my readers.  There is always this fear that I am boring readers to death and that there is really nothing interesting I can write about.

Okay, question of the day:  Will Greece default on their debts?  

If so, how can we profit from it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...