Crossed 300,000 Pageviews

Phew!  This blog has crossed 300,000 pageviews.  While other blogs easily cross that mark in a matter of months, it has taken this blog a solid few years to cross that mark.  Or either that, Google must have tweaked something to reset my pageviews to zero when I started to notice my pageviews this year.  Anyway, it has taken only less than half a year in the year 2012 to climb from 200,000 pageviews to 250,000 pageviews to finally over 300,000 pageviews.

I guess the next challenge will be to cross the half a million pageviews mark. At the rate things are going, I should cross that mark mid-2013.  That will be amazing for me just as a personal achievement.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...