Spending for Today

I read a book about real estate investing and it suggested keeping a budget for one month so that one is aware where all your money is going to.  I don't really live by a budget and I will like to think that I spend my money quite carefully.  But having tracked my daily expenditure for this month, I am quite surprised at what I have discovered.  Will probably share a little of my findings when I am comfortable.

Anyway, here is today's spending:

Breakfast (at home) = Nil
Coffee = $2.20
Lunch = $54.00
Dessert+Coffee = $10
Present/Gift = $23
Dinner (at home) = Nil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...