Almost $100+ in distributions from unit trusts, $100+ in dividends from stocks and $60+ from various deposit accounts [Check out on the details for the various bank deposit accounts I am using right now in the postings found here and here].
The total amount collected for June 2014 is $282.
Not enough to do anything with it really. Will just have to reinvest into other instruments to keep the monthly income flowing in.
I am quite pleased that I actually had the discipline to compile my monthly dividends for the past few months. It has at least made me more aware of where my dividends have been coming from and how much I have been getting. It sure beats having just a blurry guess-estimate of how much I have been getting. It also serves as a good check on whether I am hitting the goals that I have set for myself.
Please see dividends for other months compiled below:
- Dividends for May 2014
- Dividends for April 2014
- Dividends for March 2014
- Dividends for February 2014
Articles on retirement, savings, financial planning and investing:
- Lease BuyBack Scheme
- How to Retire in Singapore
- Retiring on Dividends
- Receiving Cash in Mailbox Every Month
- 2 Ideas That Will Change Your View About Investing Forever
- Are You Ready to Manage Your Cash Flow?
- Are You Ready to Take Charge of Your Healthcare Costs?
- 3 Great Ways to Spend Your Annual Bonus
- 10 Great Passive Income Sources
- Buy a 2nd Property or REITs?
- What are REITs?
- Buy Property or Invest in REITs?
- Why Invest in REITs?
- Singapore REITs - History and Regulations
- Income Investing - REITs
- REITs trading below Net Asset Value