Some points I consider:
- Unemployment rate in US has improved but is still worrying in Europe.
- Federal Reserve stopping QE but ECB and BoJ are maintaining low interest rates.
- China growth story seems intact.
- Stock market still trading around historical P/E ratios.
- Oil prices are low which ought to be good for businesses, no?
- Investors' interest in stock market and their sentiments.
- Low gold prices indicates fear of inflation or hyperinflation is probably low.
- "THIS TIME IT IS DIFFERENT" syndrome has not appeared.