Full Time Blogger

Hmm.. Perhaps I could be a full time blogger if the economy does not pick up.

I started blogging in May 08 and since then, I have been able to earn a consistent $5 - $10 per month even though I do not blog regularly. The number of visitors to my blogs are also less than 100 a day.

Even for the month of Feb 09 where I hardly had any new entries in my blog, I have already managed to earn close to $8 from Adsense income.
So.. just maybe.. if I spend all my time blogging, I could possible earn much more!

Decisions..decisions.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...