$1588 for a MacBook

Thinking of buying a MacBook but it costs $1588. Not too sure whether it is too much money to pay for just the Apple brand? I actually took a walk at Wheelock's Place to the Apple store that was on the 2nd floor.

I had to ask myself: " Is this a WANT? Or is this a NEED?"

I then realised that a MacBook is a want. I want a MacBook. But in actual fact, I don't need it.
Perhaps I will just buy an ACER laptop which is much cheaper. It really takes a lot of discipline not to spend money unnecessarily.

Simple logic.

"NO" to buying a $1588 Macbook for myself.

I can buy a much cheaper laptop and save the rest of the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...