Rights Issue Again?

It's really scary to open the letterbox nowadays. I always dread seeing a big parcel inside with those pink slips. What are those pink slips? They are basically companies issuing rights.

I just sold off my NOL rights the other day for a small sum of $93.20

Pacific Andes has also declared rights shares with warrants. I have been alloted 37000 of these. Guess I should be able to sell it for a few thousand dollars if I don't subscribe to it.

Decisions..decisions...decisions....

On the other front, my new job has started off well. There are still lots of adjustments to make but I am learning more about myself each day. I now have a much better understanding of my weaknesses and my strengths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...