Time to Reorganise this Blog?

It has been almost a year since I started blogging on my journey towards financial freedom.

One thing I realised from just navigating around my blog is that it is totally disorganised. My thoughts are not well collected and they seem to be scattered all over the place! Sometimes I post about a certain topic twice or even three times!

It must be tiring for people who follow this blog to follow my chain of thought and stuff.

So perhaps it is time I tidy up this whole blog and provide a sort of content page to allow easy navigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...