Stock Portfolio Update (July 2012)

It has been a long time since I did an update of my stock holdings and I thought it was timely to do so after I just bought some Sabana REIT today.  This is the list of my current holdings:

  1. Ascott Residence Trust
  2. Cambridge Industrial
  3. Suntec REIT
  4. Sabana REIT
  5. AIMSAMP REIT
  6. Fortune REIT
  7. Capitaland
  8. Innotek
  9. China Aviation Oil
  10. Unifood
  11. Kingboard
  12. Pacific Andes
  13. Citigroup (US)
  14. Armour Residential REIT (US)
  15. Gamco Global Gold & Natural Resources Trust (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...