Dividends and Interest Income for April 2016

Received a grand total of estimated $158 for dividends and $151 in interest income for April 2016.

Dividends came from one of my REIT holdings and the interest income came largely from my bank accounts which is yielding an okay interest rate. At the moment, I am largely relying on the OCBC 360 account (roughly 2.2% for first 60,000 and 1% for incremental increase) and their Bonus Savings account (0.8%). I also have the UOB account but have found it difficult to the credit card minimum spend requirement on that account.

2 comments:

  1. Interests and dividends. I look at both closely as investment income

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi uncle8888, thanks for comments. Long time no hear from you

      Delete

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...