Global Financial Crisis

By right, the global financial crisis ought to be the perfect time for me to start loading up on cheap stocks and shares. The only problem that I am facing is the psychological fear of losing even more money.

I have been loading up on some small cap stocks as well as REITs that provides good yield. Perhaps I would start loading up on more blue chip stocks to balance my portfolio. My philosophy to investment is now this : "Nobody can predict the future".

It makes no sense reading business news or watching the business news. Everyone has no clue where the economy is heading not to say where individual stocks are headed..

If banking stocks drop further, I will probably load up on DBS.

Other Blue chip stocks that I am eyeing are SingTel, SingPost and NOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...