Car Servicing

Recently had my car serviced at Stamford Tyres and I must say, it was a positive experience! The standard oil change was priced at $118, which I found to be reasonable. Additionally, I decided to replace two tires at $220 each, bringing the total bill to $558.

While waiting for my car, I took a stroll to Bukit Merah and decided to relax at Toast Box. I ordered a delicious plate of bee hoon, which hit the spot and satisfied my hunger.

Overall, I was pleased with the efficient service at Stamford Tyres and enjoyed my quick meal at Toast Box. Taking care of my car and treating myself to some tasty food made for a productive and satisfying day.

This is not my first time at Stamford Tyres. Previously did a car repair there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...