Adsense increasing my Monthly passive income

Recently, I have been exploring using Adsense to earn some extra "passive" income. "Passive" because earning money from blogs is not exactly passive. Work has to be done to drive traffic to your blogs etc..

Anyway, looking at my daily adsense earnings, I should be able to add adsense as another source of my passive income soon. But perhaps I will not be too quick to count it in just yet. I will give it another 3 months and if it is able to give me a stable monthly earnings, then I might consider including it into my current monthly passive income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...