Networth for Sep 08

Updated my networth amidst the stock market bloodbath last week.

Networth is currently $449,443. The consolation is that I have increased my monthly passive income. Think I will not focus too much on my networth but rather work at increasing my monthly passive income. Too often, a wrong focus will cause me to make investment decisions that are not too wise..

Discovered this cool website that helps to me to track my networth. You can follow it at the button which shows my networth at the bottom right of my site (scroll down pls).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...