Additional $800 per Month

I have started giving tuition and that will bring in an additional $800 per month. I have realised that a lot of people are giving tuition (in fact almost everyone I know), and that is why I decided to do it too.

The job satisfaction of giving tuition thus far has been great. The parents are so appreciative of the help that I am giving.

I enjoy teaching. There is a certain joy and satisfaction I get when I see students improving.

But there are also times when I do not enjoy teaching. Somedays, it can just get so tiring. And I can feel brain dead sometimes when the session is too intensive.

Anway, I am really glad that I have an additional source of income now. The additional money will go a long way in propping up my family's finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...