Natural Language Processing Using Python - Trump speeches

Got a Python code from Github that uses Markov algo to churn out random sentences using Trump's speeches as a database.


Check out some of the random sentences I got below:



Immigration is a privilege, and we should have kept 20,00 troops or something, we give Iraq.

ADD LEAST HE'S NOW ADMITTING IT IS GOING TO BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS A WALL COULD BE.

We have 93 million people that are incompetent.

When Ford moves to Mexico, I’m going to stop drugs from coming into New Hampshire.

When Carrier Air Conditioners, as you know, Afghanistan for $43 million – can you imagine we are ranked number 28 which is way down at the negotiating table without pre-conditions for years.

In other words, the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally unbreakable.

He mentions it but I want them to invest in our country.

Why do they have to do that, you know, I said bomb the oil, right?

And again, we have a situation in Afghanistan; we're spending tremendous amounts of money were spent – millions and millions of votes more.

So I told these political pros, you know, I hate to say 40 but I won’t even say.

We will someday in the not too distant future.

Again, many Americans must wonder why we get the crowds, you wonder why you get yourself in trouble.

Don’t forget, I didn’t want the credit for that.

I mean, they have no documentation and we don’t win very much.

I’d get along with him.

And I believe we’re going to be incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...