Blogging While I am Drunk

I always wanted to do this. To blog while I am a bit tipsy.

I wouldn't call it drunk as I have always managed to maintain my decorum even when I drink.

After many glasses of alcohol just now, I can hardly walk in a straight line anymore and it seems that my eyes are just getting heavier by the moment.

I am feeling so tired and weary. It is 1245am in the morning and I just got home.

Drinking too much is bad for health. I can hardly see what I am typing on the screen.

I just wanted to see what a drunk posting would look like. And this is for safekeeping in the future. Well, not drunk really but just slightly tipsy.

2 comments:

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...