Portfolio Update

I sold 5 lots of NOL at $1.83 a piece. That was a few days back.

Was that a wise decision?

Only time will tell as the price has rocketed up past $1.90 recently.

I am now on the look out for stocks that have the opportunity to zoom up further in this current bullish market. However, I do not want to hold "risky" stocks that might go bust or have dubious prospects (remember China Print and Dye?)

I want to have a stock that I can hold and sleep with (even if the price drops).

So far, I can only think of 1 stock that is not too high in its current price. SingTel...

5 comments:

  1. Then you will have to do your own research to find such a company. No free lunch hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. No free lunch in the world indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free breakfast and lunch available at Nativity church centre opposite Punggol Park. Pls come everyday.

    Free Sunday lunch available at Buddhist temple at the other end of Punggol Park. Pls come every sunday.

    Who say no free lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi FF,
    just wondering why you sold your NOL at 1.83? You think NOL is not a good stock? Then why did you buy it in the first place? and since you have holding power, why not wait...

    btw, i like NOL cos few pple like it..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bought NOL because it was mainly for trading purposes. I wanted to just make a profit out of it.

    I think NOL is a good stock but it has been making losses recently due to the crisis.

    Hopefully times will be better. Certain analysts have buy calls on it and it will rise up further I think.

    For me, I just wanted to lock in my gains

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...