Review of Best Posts for 2009

While we usher in the new year, I would like to look back at 2009 and pick out what I feel were my best posts for the year at SgFinancialFreedom.

Here are the top 3 postings in this blog which I personally liked.

1. Unit Trust Fund Screener I felt that there was a need to share on this wonderful fund screener with people who read this blog. I am afraid that this posting might have slipped the eyes of some so I am highlighting it here once again. Next time, before you invest in any unit trust (even those unit trusts which you buy from the insurance companies, be sure to check it out first using Lipper)

2. $50 to Give Away. The Winner of this contest was Musicwhiz who is also a prominent blogger in the Singapore blogosphere. It was the first time that I had given something away on this blog and I was just encouraged by the amount of participation.

3. 10 Steps to Financial Freedom. This was the first 10 part mini-series that I started and I felt that it was a good try out for me. It really took a lot of discipline to write about a certain topic continuously for days. This was espeically so when I had to write after work and my mind could not think clearly. Nevertheless, the response that I got was pretty good.

So there you have it, the top 3 postings for 2009. I do hope to bring more original and interesting content for the year 2010 even as I continue my journey towards financial freedom.

If you have any suggestions on how I could improve my blog (or any criticisms), please feel free to leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I just recently discovered your site. So, this review is good for me. Thanks and good luck in the new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AK71.

    I would have done a more comprehensive review.

    If you want, you can also look at the side bar for my most recent post, most popular post and most commented posts.

    Another way to navigate it would be through the archives. For that, you would have to scroll all the way down.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Unlock Exclusive Deals and Savings: Join Amazon Prime Today!

Amazon is celebrating Prime members with a multitude of deals during Prime Day. The event will offer more deals than ever before, with new d...